Saturday, April 1, 2023

April Journal Prompts Day 1 Your biggest dream…

 

 

Wow! There are so many dreams that I have.

I would love to run a dog shelter that takes in all strays and unwanted dogs. 

I would love to be a personal trainer and nutrition coach to help people that have been in situations similar to mine—with cancer or knee issues. I have actually started working on that one by signing up for classes through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).

I would love to travel the world. I’m working on that one, too. This year I will get to see California, Montana, Florida, Pennsylvania, Israel, Tennessee and perhaps a few others. Next year, I plan on Alaska, Africa, New York again and some European spots again.

Sometimes I want to return to teaching 4k. But I don’t know if I could handle the parents and/or administration these days.

I would love to be a ministry speaker and teach/preach to women who have been through the same things I have.

But I think my biggest dream is to write and be published on a large scale. I plan on writing about my childhood, growing up in Tarrant, things I’ve learned through relationships with various individuals (some of y’all might wanna worry about this lol), experiences as a mom, growing older, forgiveness, and my relationship with Jesus.  I’d also like to write some Christian fiction and Bible studies perhaps.  I am a published author. Just not to the level I’d like to be.  That’s the main reason I’ve started blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment